Whether you get in life what you want, depends on how effectively you can communicate it.
Here is what you’ll learn:
- The importance of emotions vs content of your speech (min. 5)
- Powerful words that activate your listeners’ subconscious mind (min. 8)
- Easy and surprising way to be more credible (min. 9)
- How to use pauses to make your arguments stronger (min. 9.50)
- How to motivate your audience to take action on your idea (min. 11)
- The one word that will change how your listeners make decisions (min. 13)
- The importance of voice and intonation (min. 15.30)
- How to build confidence to step in front of others (min 18.20)
Here you can find the list of the most persuasive speeches.
And here you can read more about building your confidence.
How did you like the talk? Do you have any more tips on how to make your speech more persuasive? Share your ideas and comments below.
And don’t forget to like it and share it with your friends.